Friday, June 8, 2012

Lately. . .

I should win an award for worst blogger on the face of the earth. I really should. The truth is, I absolutely forget. I post my photos on facebook, and totally forget to add photos, and commentary on here. I really am wanting to turn this blog into something more that just photos, and more about me. It seems like this is a business type blog, and it's not. Photography is my hobby, not my job. I want to keep it that way because I never want to burn out on it. One of the main reasons, other than my health, that I quit doing portraiture is that I didn't like people telling me what to do, the shoot depended on mostly what they wanted out of the session, and that's just not me. I like to capture things as they are.

Anyway, sorry for that mini-ramble. Here's some stuff I've done lately.



















No comments:

Post a Comment